15 Sept 2023

News: Nasty C (@Nasty_CSA) drops his much anticipated album "I Love It Here"


  


Award-winning South African music star, Nasty C has finally dropped his new long awaited album titled "I Love It Here".

One again captivating the audience and showing his lyrical prowess, Nasty C has finally come through with the unveiling of his newest project "I Love It Here".

A solid project and musical masterpiece it redefines Nasty C's true artistry and cementing his position in the industry as one Africa's finest talents and speaks to what it means to be called the 'coolest kid in Africa' and crowning his music title.

The new album embodies a list of 19 tracks, while also including features from renowned names such as; Benny The Butcher, Tellaman, Ami Faku, Manana, Anica, Maglera Doe Boy, and 25k.

Following his previous projects "Strings And Bling", "Zulu Man With Some Power", and "Bad Hair" the new album serves as a testament and encapsulates Nasty C's evolution and growth as a musician and shows the difference of his music production and direction from singles like "No More", "Crazy Crazy", "Prosper In Peace", and "Endless".

"It's a very personal album. Very real, very honest", Nasty C said while speaking at his album launch. "This time around, I just wanted to make music that's very honest, very truthful. It's a lot of things that have been happening in my life since the last album and all my albums are like a time capsule of all the things that have been happening in the space in between. So, I just wanted to make music that was very direct. Shit that you can relate to and understand on first-listen."

Speaking in an interview with Apple Music the rapper also explained the meaning behind his album title: "The title refers to the physical and mental spaces that make me happy. So, when I say I love it here, I'm talking about fatherhood. I'm talking about being with my girlfriend. I'm talking about the headspace that I'm in right now when it comes to making music."

A new favourite and already trending, make sure not to miss out on this one and add it to your playlist!

Stream "I Love It Here": nastyc.lnk.to/ILoveItHere

Tracklist:
  1. She's Gone & The End
  2. Endless
  3. Crazy Crazy
  4. Release Me
  5. Fuck That
  6. Broken Marriages
  7. Prosper In Peace (feat. Benny The Butcher)
  8. Sunset Walks (feat. Tellaman)
  9. This Time (feat. Ami Faku)
  10. I Love You
  11. No More
  12. RIP
  13. Know Yourself
  14. See Me Now (feat. Manana)
  15. Temptations (feat. Manana)
  16. Kill The Noise (feat. Anita & Maglera Doe Boy)
  17. Pops
  18. Hard Choice (feat. 25K)
  19. Dear Olivier