28 Jul 2023

News: Nasty C (@Nasty_CSA) delivers the new single "Crazy Crazy"




Talented South African rapper and artist, Nasty C drops the new inspiring tune, "Crazy Crazy".

Coming in as Nasty C's second new single of the year, "Crazy Crazy" follows through after the successful preview of "No More", which was released in June, - beginning Nasty C's new testament and showing his sheer growth as an artist.

Over time growing to become one of SA's prominent music giants, Nasty C continues to inspire, showing new unique diversity and skills as he solidifies his position within the game. The coolest kid in Africa is this time falling deep into his melodic bag as he introduces his latest new single titled, "Crazy Crazy". Falling on a catchy beat and uplifting instrumental, this tune will surely be a new guaranteed fan favourite.

An inspiring song, the new single shows off Nasty C's exceptional prowess, lyrical diversity, and skills to be able to stand out in the game. Through captivating lyrics and verses, Nasty C impresses to show his ability to blend with different genres as he grows more into his music career, showing off his true artistic nature as he aims to grow his audience both locally and internationally.

In the announcement of his new release, Nasty shared a teaser for the new joint along with a heartwarming message for his supporters. The rapper shared what drew the inspiration for the song's making and his excitement and love for one of his favourite artists to be dropping a new album.

"So I'm listening to one of my favourite artists getting hyped for their new album & I just randomly started thinking "Holy s**t! - I am THAT to somebody out there!" And I just got this crazy gush of gratitude & appreciation for such a crazy blessing!

So I just wanted to say to that somebody, I love you so f*** much dude & I hope to meet you & hug you one day if I haven't already. If I have, I hope You caught me in a good mood & I was kind to you & that it was a moment You'll remember forever. Otherwise Ima need a do-over. I have a new album coming very soon and I hope when you listen to it, you're just blown away & get to create new special memories with it. Love you", Nasty C posted. 

Make sure not to miss out on this new trending song and be sure to add it to your playlist!

Check out "Crazy Crazy" by Nasty C!